Views:1021 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-17 Origin:Site
The investment casting is also called lost wax casting. It's generally used for custom complicated shape casting parts which cannot be reached by die casting or sand casting. It can made from almost any metal, especially stainless steel. The casted parts weight from grams to kilograms, usually not more than 30kg. The unit cost by investment casting is higher than die casting or sand casting, but it has a lower equipment cost.
The common materials for investment casting:
Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloy (Bronze & Brass)
1. The coasting bond brushed on the pattern surface is silica sol in this process.
2. Compared with the water glass investment casting, casted parts made with silica sol investment casting have better excellent surface finish and higher dimensional accuracy.
1. The coasting bond brushed on the pattern surface is water glass in this process.
2. Compared with the sand castings, casted parts made with water glass investment casting have better surface quality (surface roughness to 12.5 microns) and higher dimensional accuracy.
Qingdao TianHua YiHe Foundry Factory is a professional lost wax casting foundry in China. We offer a reliable and low cost investment casting solution, such as ductile iron casting, carbon steel casting, alloy steel casting, stainless steel casting, copper alloy casting (bronze & brass)
We support technical standards of metal casting, includes: ASTM, ANSI, SAE, DIN, and BS.
We also provide the following services:
1. Metal fabrication Service, CNC Machining and EDM Machining Service
2. Heat Treatment:
Hardening, Annealing, Normalizing, Stress Relieving, Softening, and Graphitization
3. Surface Treatment:
Metal Polishing (Metal Mirror Polished, Brushed Metal Finishing), Shot Blasting, Sandblasting, Spray Painting, Powder Coating, Thermal Spraying, Anodizing, Chrome Plating, Nickel Electroplating / Electroless Nickel Plating, Hot-Dip Galvanizing, Copper Plating, Phosphorizing, Electrophoresis and Passivation
5. Packing and delivery.
6. Testing Report, QC Report