Views: 112 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-01-21 Origin: Site
Precise Casting Of Stainless Steel From Qingdao Tian Hua Yi He Foundry Factory
Investment casting (lost wax casting) reduce the high cost of your machined stainless steel parts, welding, fabrications and mechanical components by as much as 30 to 50%. From simple to complex shapes, investment Casting provide you with ideal solution to your mechanical component requirements.
1. Finish and Coating: natural, nickel plated, electro polished plated or any coating as per customer specification.
2. Available material: stainless steel, carbon steel and refractory steel of various specifications.
3. Standard: According to specific requirements.
4. Weight range: from 0.05 Kg to 80 Kg.
5. Testing machine: spectrometer.
6. OEM service is available.
7. Products coverage: aircraft manufacturing, ship building, auto, artificial limb, chemical, weapon, sanitary bath equipment and petroleum equipment etc.
8. Certificate: ISO9001:2015
Our skilled engineers can work with you in the selection of alloys, tool creation, prototyping and manufacturing planning.
1. We OEM stainless steel casting as per your drawings or samples.
2. Material and Dim tolerance according to international standard.
3. Serving customers with a package solution in terms of optimizing design of part, casting, machining, heat-treatment and finish so that our customers can cut down costs in their products and obtain value-added parts.
4. We set up a material laboratory equipped with advanced apparatus and machines like spectrum analyzer/three coordinates measuring machine which ensures chemical compositions of material/dimension tolerance to be correct.
5. Products cover wide application: machinery parts, automobile parts, medical equipment parts, electronic instrument parts, marine hardware, hardware tools, and etc.
Our factory features some of the industry's most advanced investment casting technologies including induction melting furnaces and extensive production capacities. Precision measuring machines ensure dimensional accuracy and repeatability on every precision cast part.